Since becoming a licensed attorney in 1993, Brent Hales has dedicated himself to providing high-quality legal representation to those who have been injured or killed as a result of the negligence or wrongdoing of another individual or entity. Focusing on serious personal injury cases, Brent has proven himself as a premier auto accident attorney, wrongful death lawyer, and personal injury lawyer in Southern California.
He is proud of his tireless advocacy on behalf of Riverside County, particularly the millions of dollars in compensation he’s obtained for his clients in judgments, verdicts, and settlements. In addition to providing a personalized approach to each and every client, Brent’s aggressive dedication helps ensure that Murrieta clients have a thorough, trusted legal ally during every phase of the process.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School — J.D.
- Served on Law Review
- Intern, United States Senate Subcommittee on the Judiciary for The Honorable Senator Orrin G. Hatch
- Brigham Young University — B.A., Communications
- American Bar Association Member (1993 – Present)
- California Bar Association Member (1993 – Present)
- United States District Court (1994 – Present)
- American Inns of Court (1993 – Present)
- Lifetime Member Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- Lifetime Member Multi-Million Dollar Advocate Forum
Brent is also a member of the most prestigious group of trial lawyers in the United States, the Million Dollar Advocates Forum (which includes the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum). This membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. Less than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members of this group which was established in 1993.