One of the leading causes of injury in the United States today are motor vehicle accidents caused by reckless or negligent drivers. Hales & Associates, PLLC are premiere auto accident attorneys in California. Regardless of what vehicles are involved, if you have been hurt on the road, we can help you recover medical costs, receive compensation for pain and suffering, and collect other damages that are a result of your injuries.
Temecula Auto Accident Attorney
Thousands of people are injured or killed as a result of negligent drivers every day. If you have been involved in a car accident, it is important to contact a personal injury attorney as early as possible following the incident. We can help you take the proper steps and make clear, informed decisions during this difficult time. Contacting us immediately will enable us to begin the process of locating witnesses, scrutinizing police reports and preserving any critical evidence to maximize your recovery.
Key things to remember following an accident include:
- Never admit fault
- Take pictures and document the accident scene
- Obtain the names, addresses, and insurance information from everyone involved in the accident and any possible witnesses
- Verify the facts in the police report
- Report the accident to your insurance company, but do not admit fault
- Dial (951) 489-3320 and speak with a proven automobile accident lawyer
- Don’t give a statement to the insurance company of the person who injured you without contacting Hales & Associates first (any statement to an adjuster will be used to downplay your injuries and the validity your claim)
Dedicated To You
The defendant in a personal injury claim will often be represented by lawyers hired by the defendant’s insurance company. These companies often hire a team of experienced attorneys adept at discouraging a favorable settlement for you. We can protect you. As a dedicated auto accident law firm, we have your interests in mind. Call Hales & Associates immediately at (951) 489-3320. You can also fill out the contact form to the right for a prompt response. We will review your case for free and there is never a fee unless we recover for you.